DongGang International Photo Festival has the longest history among all photo festivals held in Korea.
Under the theme of ‘When We Express Love’, this year’s international open call invited works that reveal to us how the expressions of love vary between cultures according to their respective bounds of norms. The pure form of love is certainly the force behind all lifeforms, but it is the expressions of love that actually enables its application. Photography helps to extend the currency of love by either capturing the moments of its expression, viewing world in a loving eye or even generating an expression of love by itself. With this year theme, we seek to compile all existing forms of expression of love through the eyes and hearts of the photographers from all around the world, showing their unique perspectives at the exhibition.
- Main Exhibition
- DongGang Photography Award Exhibition
- International Open Call
- Photojournalists Exhibition
- Gangwon Province Photographers Exhibition
- Yeongwol County Photographers Exhibition
- Elementary School Photo Diary Exhibition
- Street Installation Exhibition
- Yeongwol Photo Tour Program
- Continuing Education Exhibition
- Artist Talk
- Elementary Students Workshop
Performance Times: June 14 – September 21, 2018 (Opening June 22, 2018)
Opening hours: 9am – 6pm